Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass not working on Windows 11

qbits

Hi @qbits,

Welcome to the Enpass community.

After investigation, we found that Windows 11 is working as expected with the latest Enpass version on our end. Please share the following details so that I can assist you better in this.

• What is the OS build number of your windows 11?
  • Have you restored some database after which it doesn't respond or just after a fresh install?
  • The total number of items in your Enpass?
  • Are you using any cloud service for synchronization?
  • Share the screenshot of the error you are facing, if possible.

Cheers!

It is the official release of Windows 11 (Build 22000.194, Version 21H2). This was a completely fresh install. I have around 190 items in Enpass, however i didn't get to the point to integrate the database because Enpass freezes right after starting. The database is synchronised with an OwnCloud Server.

Hopefully, this problem can be solved very quickly.

Regards,

Karl

Screenshot enpass freeze windows 11.png

• 1 year later...

Dear all,

I have an interesting problem.

When I want to setup local computer location app Add xxx\Backups\Backups\Backups\Backups\Backups\Backups\Backups...infinity times

The same when I want change local location

I use Enpass 6.8.5 (1238) on Windows 11.

Everythig else working as expected

Have you similar problems ar have any solutions

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-02-22 092734.png

Hi @Zoran

We have reproduced the bug on our end due to which this issue is occurring. Our dedicated team is now working on resolving it and soon a patch addressing this issue will be released. Thank you for your patience in the interim.

In the meantime, as a workaround, create one folder (without creating any subfolder) and then change the Enpass backup location.

#SI-3287

Hey,

Thank you , you are very kind ...

"In the meantime, as a workaround, create one folder (without creating any subfolder) and then change the Enpass backup location."

beause I am in IT developing bussines trust me I tried this and much more in a way to solve this. The last step was creating a question here :)

BYW I am realy satisfied with Enpass and find it very useful and user friendly. Do not have plan to change.

Thank you very much