Enpass Discussion Forum

Firefox App breaks Enpass

Nathanael

Hi @Nathanael

I appreciate you sharing the video of the concern.

To investigate the issue you are experiencing further, I'll require some additional information. Let me know the following details and I'll have this checked for you -

1. What version of Enpass, OS, and browser you are using on the devices where you are experiencing this problem.
  2. When using Firefox, do you observe this behavior on all websites? Also, if there are any specific web pages, please share their URLs.

8 minutes ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Nathanael

I appreciate you sharing the video of the concern.

To investigate the issue you are experiencing further, I'll require some additional information. Let me know the following details and I'll have this checked for you -

1. What version of Enpass, OS, and browser you are using on the devices where you are experiencing this problem.
  2. When using Firefox, do you observe this behavior on all websites? Also, if there are any specific web pages, please share their URLs.

Enpass Android: Version 6.7.1.572

Browser: Firefox Android 96.3.1 (Build #2015860755)

2.This happens with every website that i try to log in.

Hi @Nathanael

Thank you for the details.

Having thoroughly investigated the behavior you reported with the team, it appears to be a problem with the Firefox Android application. We've also notified Firefox about this problem. We appreciate your understanding in this matter as we work with the Firefox team to resolve this issue.