Enpass Discussion Forum

EnpassStartup.exe after re-playing Backup Image failed

KHK

Hello,

I had an SSD crash an dhad to re-import an image on a new build-in SSD. Since that time I am getting during the startup of the PC a fault message, that the path is not correct. Only after I push the OK button, the startup process continues.

What can I do, that this message disappera anymore?

26-08-_2022_11-11-08.jpg

@KHK,

Have you try running the application after fresh install ( uninstall and re-install again)? Also, please go through the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the given link: 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/-windows-cannot-access-the-specified-device-path-or-file-error-when-you-try-to-install-update-or-start-a-program-or-file-46361133-47ed-6967-c13e-e75d3cc29657

Edited by Samuela
  • Like 1

17-09-_2022_10-40-58.jpg.6b54aede3a12e3d51878e2ec9eb107ac.jpg

I was looking for the MS checking, but I find different Links - Only the upper I am able to open - all other are not able to find. So I assume, that in teh startup phase a wrong path is written. But how can I find where is this startup located, that I can change it? I checked all knows startup location on windows (as I know), but haven't find anywhere this file. The only think is the fact, that in the "Autostart" are existing two different ENPASS entries" - which I do not unterstand - will disable them one by to see, if this helps...

Of course, maybe I can find the correct one of the lower 3 files and rename the upper one - but I assume I will have trouple at least when another update will appear and installed.

So any help is appreciated

Karl

17-09-_2022_10-55-13.jpg

Edited by KHK