Enpass Discussion Forum

Not receiving activation email code

Another day, another pain-in-the-butt problem with this gorram app.

I've had Enpass installed on my Windows PC for years, but tonight, after a reboot, Enpass is asking me to activate my account with my email again for some unknown reason. No problem: just enter in my email address, right?

So i do.

And I wait.

And wait.

And wait...

I continually check my spam folders, too. Nothing.

15, 20 minutes later. Still nothing.

WHY. This is ridiculous.

Hi @bunnyhero

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Considering the severity of the problem, we have fixed this issue. It would be greatly appreciated if you could try again and register with a new code sent to your registered email address.

We would like to thank you again for your support and patience during this time.

• 1 year later...

Hello, same problem here. Did a new installation of Enpass on my Mac from the Apple AppStore, was asked to provide the email adress which I used to register my premium account and am waiting to receive the activation code since hours now, re-tried several times with no change. 

Guys, what’s going on here? You are in the security business and the availability of the app and the supporting services are critical for users. I paid for premium and expect this to work, please fix the issue immediately 

Edited by Schorsch