Enpass Discussion Forum

Safari extension crashes always - ENPass 6.8.5 - MacOS Ventura 13.3.1

kuk

As soon I open a website the Safari ENPass extension crashes. I have this since all versions of MacOS Ventura. My ENPass version is 6.8.5.

I tried to sent the crash report to you - but for you this is spam. LOL 

Please answer only if you have a solution. Your default answer: ...sent it to our developer team, is not really helpful.

I do not understand why you not want a crash report... (:

Hi @kuk

For troubleshooting purposes, please create a manual backup/set up synchronization for your Enpass data and then reinstall the app. If the issue persists, please share the below details with me, and I’ll have this investigated for you -

1.     The version of the Safari browser you are using.

2.     Are you facing this issue on just the Safari browser or any other browser as well?

3.     Please share the cloud service you are using to synchronize your data.

4.   Is the Enpass app showing you a crash report after the crash? If yes, kindly share it with me.

5.    A short video showing this issue would be helpful. You can share the video with us at support@enpass.io and mention this forum.

On 4/10/2023 at 12:45 PM, kuk said:

As soon I open a website the Safari ENPass extension crashes. I have this since all versions of MacOS Ventura. My ENPass version is 6.8.5.

I tried to sent the crash report to you - but for you this is spam. LOL 

Please answer only if you have a solution. Your default answer: ...sent it to our developer team, is not really helpful.

I do not understand why you not want a crash report... (:

The problem you describe has existed for months, among many other problems... but nobody at Enpass seems to care about the Mac version's problems.

I'm sorry to say this so harshly, but all these issues were reported by several users months ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have tried this hint. Completely deleted Enpass from my Mac and reinstalled. What can I say... total waste of time. The Safari plugin still crashes constantly and you get pretty annoyed with the hints about it.

Enpass 6.9.0, MacOS Ventura 13.5

Hi @kuk

We appreciate you providing the information we requested.

I'm currently in consultation with my dedicated team regarding this matter. In the interim, could you kindly verify whether you encounter this crash issue while accessing a specific website, or if it occurs on all websites in a random manner?

Your cooperation in this case is highly valued.

• 4 weeks later...