Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 6 Beta not responding on Windows

Martin Tazlari

Hi there, 

I've been using Enpass6 Beta traditionnal installation on Windows since a few days now... Everyting was working fine but now I can't start Enpass 6 Anymore.

I've no idea what to do, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, delete all file related to Enpass 6 + the folder enpass-beta ... nothing works.

What should I do ? 

Thanks

Capture.PNG

Guest Osborne.Dylan

Have you added custom icons to your Enpass 6 beta vault lately?

Enpass 6 crashes constantly on Windows 10 if I've added a few icons to the vault, it might be the same for you.

If this is the same for you, it might take a while before it gets fixed, I havent been able to use Enpass 6 in over a month now and despite reporting the bug, there have been no updates that that have fixed it:/

Guest Osborne.Dylan
On 9/14/2018 at 11:56 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the trouble you're going through.

This issue has been fixed and you will get it in the next update. I would like to have your feedback after the update.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for the feedback, any idea of when the next version will be released?

As requested i will provide feedback after the update, hopefully it will be fixed:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Osborne.Dylan

Any news on the update?

It's now 2 weeks after the update was originally meant to be released.

Edit:

lol I posted this and then went to look for updates and there the update was:D

p.s the download link itself hasn't been updated yet, here it is:

https://dl.sinew.in/windows/setup-beta/6-0-0-149/Enpass6-beta-setup-6.0.0.149.exe

Edited by Osborne.Dylan

Hey, 

Thanks for the update and the link, but I still have my problem, everytime I open Enpass on my main computer only I have a blank page and the programm is not responding.... 

I can't even see log or an error message...

Any idea ? (i've tried to uninstall and delete all file related to enpass... ) Maybe I forget something to delete ? 

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem with version 6.0.0.149 (Traditional Windows), under Windows 10.

It was working last week, however this morning it just displays a blank window as per Martin's screenshot.

I've uninstalled, deleted the various "Sinew Software Systems Pvt Ltd" folders in appdata, and reinstalled - but that hasn't solved the problem.

Matthew