Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 5 Lifetime License == Enpass 6 Lifetime License?

x2k13

In the latest beta we can see that a lot of features are bound to only be available with a premium subscription, at least on Windows (traditional and UWP installers)?
What about people (like me) having a lifetime license for Enpass 5 (Android)?

Will Enpass 6 (on Android) be covered by a lifetime license for Enpass 5 or what do we have to expect? Does lifetime mean lifetime of Enpass 5 (which is pretty much over now) or lifetime of Enpass as a whole (Including 6, 7 ...)?

Edited by x2k13
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same question as above. I just wanted to test to unlock Enpass UWP with Windows Hello, and got informed that I have to buy a Pro version. 

1. Why not unlock all beta testers for Pro as a thank you for our time and efforts?

2. How to test Pro features when not being unlocked?

3. Please confirm that lifetime license owners will be upgraded to the Vnext versions, or at least give us a discount for being loyal customers.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

On 12/3/2018 at 3:53 PM, x2k13 said:

In the latest beta we can see that a lot of features are bound to only be available with a premium subscription, at least on Windows (traditional and UWP installers)?
What about people (like me) having a lifetime license for Enpass 5 (Android)?

I would like to share that in case if you have already purchased Enpass 5 for Android platform then you need not buy the Pro again and take it as a word from me that all the update on the same platform will be free for the lifetime of Enpass.

On 12/19/2018 at 12:11 AM, jorgenw said:

. Why not unlock all beta testers for Pro as a thank you for our time and efforts?

2. How to test Pro features when not being unlocked?

We'll unlocked this feature in the next beta update.

Thanks for your patience.

• Thanks 1

I am also very eager to know how Enpass 6 will be sold. Is it a free update for Enpass5 users on iOS or is there a special update price? Will the desktop version still be free? Or-worst case scenario- will it be a subscription model?

please fill us out on this!

Edited by Krit