jcalonso

Restore purchase on iOS gets stuck in loading gif

In a fresh installation, after pressing the restore purchase button the app gets stuck showing the loading gif and nothing happens.

iPhone 6 plus

iOS 12.1.4

Enpass version:  6.0.4 (222)

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-14 at 20.42.58.jpeg

Edited by jcalonso

Hey @jcalonso 

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

To restore the pro version on your iOS device, please re-install Enpass with the same Apple ID with which you have purchased Enpass earlier.

NOTE: Before uninstalling the app make sure you already have the backup of Enpass data.

Thanks!

Hi, I've the same issue. I already tried to reinstall, but I changed the Mail Adress of my Apple-ID in the meantime, so I think I cannot restore :-/ Any ideas?

25 minutes ago, matz said:

Hi, I've the same issue. I already tried to reinstall, but I changed the Mail Adress of my Apple-ID in the meantime, so I think I cannot restore :-/ Any ideas?

Hi,

I had an issue on one client's iPhone where I need to make sure all the OS updates were installed before I could upgrade and get the paid version working.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dentonthebear said:

Hi,

I had an issue on one client's iPhone where I need to make sure all the OS updates were installed before I could upgrade and get the paid version working.

My Phone is up2date, all Apps are up2date and I don't use any Beta atm.

• Like 1

Hi enpass team,

I have the same problem. The purchased Pro version can not be restored. The recovery process hangs. I have already reinstalled the app without being able to fix the problem.

enpass-problem.png

Please fix the problem, at the moment it is not possible to use the app

thanks

Did this get resolved as I have a user here with the exact same problem.  They're on the latest update of iOS12 and the latest version of the app which has already been deleted and re-downloaded from the app store.