plinss

Selection changes when viewing search results

I often enter some text into the search field and then select one of the items to make some changes, however as soon as I do anything, like edit the selected item, the selection changes back to the first item in the list. This generally causes me make followup edits in the wrong item because the change of selection is unexpected. Ideally a selected item should remain selected as long as it's visible in the search results.

Hello @plinss,

12 hours ago, plinss said:

like edit the selected item, the selection changes back to the first item in the list

We understand that this issue surfaces when there are multiple search results.

12 hours ago, plinss said:

Ideally a selected item should remain selected as long as it's visible in the search results

We've forwarded this feature request to our concerned team. We appreciate your co-operation.

Thanks.

I'm using enpass version 6.1.1.451 on linux, and this feature would be really appreciated.  Whenever I am making an edit on an item and then click 'save', the same thing happens, but it also happens after just viewing the item..

Edited by awlks

Hello @awlks,

Thanks for using Enpass.

We've fixed this issue in our latest Beta release. Please try installing latest Beta Linux version from here

Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Thanks!