Sign in to follow this  
edlero

Restore Purchase of Pro License wont load

From what I’ve heard, you have to buy the program from each device store, I think. 

like a purchase from:

iOS store, Android store, Mac store, Windows store, and so on...

• Like 1

Hey @edlero,

Thanks for using Enpass.

Enpass needs to be bought separately for each platform (OS) as each purchase is managed by the respective app store. Please refer to the help article here.

Thanks for explaining. I understand that. 

I would suggest lower price for those who bought one, why I need to pay $11,99 on my iPhone and $11,99 on Windows too? Thats a lot of money for one app :(

i do not really understand the difference between the ipad-ios store and the iphone-ios store. yesterday i paid for the pro version on my iphone. today i installed on my ipad. and enpass on the ipad want me to pay 12,99 € again? i've read this faq: https://www.enpass.io/support/kb/general/ive-purchased-enpass-on-one-platform-do-i-need-to-purchase-it-on-other-platforms-separately/ i understand the difference between macos and ios. but not between ios and ios. could you please help?

thank you

9 hours ago, HansD said:

i do not really understand the difference between the ipad-ios store and the iphone-ios store. yesterday i paid for the pro version on my iphone. today i installed on my ipad. and enpass on the ipad want me to pay 12,99 € again? i've read this faq: https://www.enpass.io/support/kb/general/ive-purchased-enpass-on-one-platform-do-i-need-to-purchase-it-on-other-platforms-separately/ i understand the difference between macos and ios. but not between ios and ios. could you please help?

thank you

Hi @HansD,

To restore the Pro version, please reinstall Enpass app with the same Account with which you have purchased it earlier. If that doesn't help, please share the Purchase Receipt at support@enpass.io so that we can help you better.

Note: Before uninstalling the app make sure you already have the backup of Enpass data.