Sign in to follow this  
radiecliffdon

Auth Code timeout before email received

Unlock All the features notification fails because the email you send is not received within the Auth Code timeout hence not being able to enter any code.

Also this Constant interruption of the app with this notification is poor.

If this is not addressed we are going to remove your app and are now current looking at another solution.

In fact we are removing it today until I see its fixed. 

Hi @radiecliffdon,

The time for verifying the OTP is 5 minutes. However, users signing-in with an Apple account who register using private relay emails will receive the OTP later due to delay from online servers.

We're working to tweak the mechanism; accelerate the mail sending and the subsequent OTP verification process.

Please refer to this FAQ to know more. 

Thanks.

It took 19 minutes (!!!)  before I received the e-mail with the code
After receiving the mail I directly put the code in and got  "OTP is invalid or expired"
Bummer.....

You can fix your problem soon for this (probably big) group of Macusers to change the 5 minutes to 20  or 30.

@Mar,

2 hours ago, Mar said:

You can fix your problem soon for this (probably big) group of Macusers to change the 5 minutes to 20  or 30

There might be a delay in delivering OTP as your email provider’s server grey-lists the email from Enpass and thus it takes more time to validate its authenticity. You could try using a different email ID for registration.