Bryan A

Enpass window popping back up after minimize

On Enpass 6.3.3 I am noticing a unique behavior.  When I click on the minimize button for the first time after starting the application, instead of minimizing, it pops right back up on the screen to its original position from where I clicked the button.  When I click the minimize button the second time, it works properly and continues to work properly.  

Hi @Bryan A,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please let us know the following details so we investigate where the problem could be:

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version you are using Website or Store version?
  • Also, let us know have you enabled Open Automatically at System Startup is enabled in Enpass general settings.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Hi @MichaelH,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please let us know the following details so we investigate where the problem could be:

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version you are using Website or Store version?
  • Also, let us know have you enabled Open Automatically at System Startup is enabled in Enpass general settings.

Hi Pratyush,

thanks for your reply. I´m using enpass on a desktop pc with windows 10 pro 1909 build 18363.720. Enpass is store version, and open automatically is disabled.

Hey @MichaelH

Please also share the Enpass version in which you are having this issue-

•     Open Enpass > Click on ‘Help’ given in the Enpass menu > Tap on ‘About Enpass’

Thanks!

Hey @kerelsine

Welcome to the forum!

We are already aware of this issue and would like to share that our Dev team is looking into this issue and hopefully, the same will be resolved in the future update.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Hi @Bryan A,

Sorry for the trouble  you are going through.

Our Dev team is working on this issue and hopefully, the same will be resolved in the future update. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

Hey @Bryan A

Thanks for the patience.

We understand your concern and apologies for the inconvenience. Sorry to say that our team is still working on the same issue towards a fix. Your co-operation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for the understanding.

Hey @Bryan A

Thanks for reporting this. It's been shared with the team so that they can more thoroughly analyze the issue and work towards a fix. Your co-operation will be highly appreciated.

I have noticed that if the focus is away from the enpass window this effect happens.  If the enpass window has the focus it will minimize correctly.  A simple workaround for now is to first click on the title bar, then click the minimize.  (Enpass 6.5.2 (725))

Hi @xyzzy,

Thanks for your inputs.

We are able to reproduce this issue at our end, and our team is working on it. Hopefully, the fix will be available in future updates. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

Thanks!