Lele D.

Apple watch double click for accessing enpass app

Hey Enpass folks! Not sure if this is possible but it would be super handy to use this feature to not type in my long password when i have to access the enpass app on my mac (I don't have a mac with fingerprint recognition)

watchos6-series5-continuity-double-click

Hi @Lele D.

Thanks for using Enpass and writing to us.

We really appreciate you for exploring the app and giving time in finding this valuable suggestion. The suggestion has already been noted and shared with the development team for further consideration.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi,

I am also interested in this feature. That would be really good if it were to be realized.

bhh

• Like 1

Hey @bhh,

Thanks for using Enpass and writing to us.

We appreciate your feedback. Please note that we already have a feature request for the same, which is aligned for implementation in the future. However, we’re not sure of a specific timeline when this will be implemented.

Thanks.

After the great "full" Touch ID Support implementation on macOS, the Apple watch double click Enpass authentication will be a new great enhancement. Especially when your Macbook lid is closed and you'll have no access to the TouchID Sensor. That for me often the case. 

Thanks for the best Passwort Manager in the App Store!

• Like 1

One of your competitors released today an update with support for unlocking with apple watch. This is a huge improvement for Mac Mini and iMac users. When will Enpass have enabled this feature?

Hey @manolo4711 & @spn

Thanks for writing in and sharing your views.

To unlock Enpass using Apple-watch is already in our to-do list and will be available with the future version of Enpass. Please co-operate with us for the time-being. Thanks!