Yoshie2000

Can't restore passwords from OneDrive

I just downloaded the Android Enpass app, I've been using Enpass on my windows PC for a while now and I've synched the passwords with OneDrive.

When I try to restore the passwords from OneDrive in the Android app, I get redirected to a browser. I signed in using my Microsoft account and get directed back into the app. There I get the error message "Error while restoring the data. 0" (Original German error message: "Fehler beim Wiederherstellen der Daten. 0")

Does anyone know how to fix this? My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A50 with Android 10 OneUI 2.0

@Yoshie2000

Welcome to Enpass forums!

Disconnect the sync in Enpass on all the devices. Make sure not to delete data from OneDrive account while disconnecting the sync. Once you disconnect the sync, delete all permissions for Enpass from the same OneDrive account after opening the page
Now, re-connect the sync on all devices and check if the problem resolves. If the issue persists, share the Enpass version you are using on each device.