Enpass Discussion Forum

Ability to hide some tags/categories/passwords from autofill on field

SometimesRight

Hello, love enpass, but since it has lot's of categories and ability to store even documents or just notes it's very useful to me as forgetfull person. But sometimes it becomes very incovinient when it suggests to autofill fields from my notes, which are private, and I don't want anyone to see even the name of these notes. Please, add ability to exclude certain tags/categories/fields from even showing in autofill, especially on browser extension.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

Totally seconded! Would be great to just have an easy toggle like the "favorite" star button that would keep entries from being used as an autofill suggestion.

As the "tech support" for my older parents, having younger kids with managed screen time, and also just having some older accounts that don't see as much use, I have several logins that I don't want to trash or archive, but I also get tired of having to wade through them as choices every time I log in.

Absolutely, having a feature to easily exclude certain entries from autofill suggestions would be incredibly useful for many users. It would provide a simple way to manage and streamline the autofill experience, especially for accounts that are used infrequently or are not relevant in certain contexts.

We appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our development team for consideration in future updates. In the meantime, if you have any other suggestions or feedback, please feel free to share them with us.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your input, and we'll do our best to continually improve the Enpass experience for all users.
#SI-3496