Enpass Discussion Forum

Problems with Chromebook and enpass

paulsiu

I am having some difficulty with using Enpass with ChromeOS. I have the android app Enpass install and the Enpass extension installed in Chrome.  In the android app, I attempted to do the following:

1. In the android app's settings -> Autofill -> Android Autofill Service. I toggle it and it and tries to set enpass as the android app. When I tried this, it display a dialogbox saying "Make sure you trust this app". When I press OK, the checkbox is not checked. It only gets check if I set the autofill service to none.

2. Toggle "autofill in chrome browser". This connects to the chrome extension.

The problem is that connection keeps being loss. what am I doing wrong and why doesn't step #1 work?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We truly appreciate your patience, and as discussed previously, our team has confirmed that the issue is definitely reproducible at our end. However, the fix is still being worked upon. I certainly understand that the rollout of the fix is taking more time than expected, but rest assured, Enpass is aware of this. Let me share this feedback with the team to prioritize it accordingly.