Enpass Discussion Forum

[Chrome-issue, fixed] Passkey autofill suddenly gone

Ivarson

Worked fine the other day, logged on to Nintendo, github, passkeys.io Google, so forth. 

But now I get a new seemingly Android-native prompt when I try to use passkeys. 

Chrome://flags still says "Use passkeys for Google Password Manager and third party managers" 

Reboot didn't help. 

Google Pixel 7,

Android 14,

Chrome 120.0.6099.43

Enpass 6.9.3.892Screenshot_20231207-195411.thumb.png.b0502b45f5cceff43fc876c2e9ac4d6d.png

Screenshot_20231207-195508.png

Edited by Ivarson

Hey @Ivarson
Enpass Technical Team has informed me that the issue is a result of the recent Chrome browser update (version 120.0.6099.43). Indeed, the passkey was functioning correctly until the latest update. Our dedicated team is actively investigating to identify the root cause of the problem. I will keep you informed as soon as a resolution is found.

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2023 at 4:26 PM, Mohit Thapa said:

Hey @Ivarson
Enpass Technical Team has informed me that the issue is a result of the recent Chrome browser update (version 120.0.6099.43). Indeed, the passkey was functioning correctly until the latest update. Our dedicated team is actively investigating to identify the root cause of the problem. I will keep you informed as soon as a resolution is found.

Checked again now, and seems that this has been solved by Google with yet another Chrome update: 120.0.6099.115. 

Enpass now shows up at Passkey-logins like it should. 

• Like 1

• Ivarson changed the title to [Chrome-issue, fixed] Passkey autofill suddenly gone