iamprasad88

Sync without cloud

On iPhones, we are able to restore passwords without using cloud services. If this can be extended to sync passwords between devices (phones/tables/laptops) that would be awesome. I really don't trust any of the cloud services but there is no way to sync without using one onto phones or tablets.

Edited by iamprasad88

On 10/23/2018 at 12:13 PM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @iamprasad88 

No! It will be available after the final release of Enpass 6.

Thanks!

Currently at version 6.4.1 and no sign of Wifi Synchronisation yet. What is the current status?

@Statim

We're continuously working on improving the app experience and adding new features. We understand WiFi sync has been in the list for long. We aren't confident of when, but, the feature is still in our list for implementation.

I have followed this topic for a while and would like to add my voice to saying this is a key feature for me.  I need a true two way sync.  I have Enpass on three devices and don't always have the same one around to make changes on.   I really would like to see this feature, Enpass is everything I want (except this), but I can't recommend this program to others without this wi-fi two-way sync