Enpass Discussion Forum

Upgrade from Enpass 5 Pro to 6 Pro on Android - Pay again?

THZ

Hey @THZ ,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

If you have already purchased Enpass for Android platform then you need not to purchase it again to use the pro version of Enpass on the same platform.

To restore the Pro version on the other Android device, please reinstall Enpass with the same Google Account with which you purchased it earlier. If that doesn't help, please share the purchase receipt at support@enpas.io so that we can help you better.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, zyghom said:

v6 is paid, on android and iOS you need to buy it again

on desktop for free you will get "disabled" version - to get what you had on desktop in v5 you need to pay as well 

Why are you telling wrong informations? If you already had a “pro” version on android or iOS, you don’t need to pay again!

The desktop version is still free, but you have to pay for the “pro” features, which wasn’t there until Enpass 6. The only disappointment is that, I think, one or two features that were free until now, moved into the pro section. 

But there are no main features disabled so you can use it still for free without any restrictions (except some comfort aspects).

Thank you all. I bought 2 new android phones yesterday, for my wife and me. I then installed Enpass on both of them. On my own phone Enpass Pro works fine, as this is the email for which Enpass was registered.

On my wife's phone (with her own email address) I also installed Enpass - but using my email address. I can see that I have 100+ entries, but only 20 are displayed as it is not pro. Does this not work like that? 

Edited by THZ

Hey @THZ 

On 2/8/2019 at 7:53 PM, THZ said:

On my wife's phone (with her own email address) I also installed Enpass - but using my email address. I can see that I have 100+ entries, but only 20 are displayed as it is not pro. Does this not work like that? 

Please drop us an email at support@enpass.io along with the purchase receipt so that we can help you better.

Thanks for your co-operation.