Kurt

Enpass crashing on ultrawide resolution

Hello community,

after upgrading my monitor to an super ultra wide on (5120x1440p) Enpass keeps crashing and freezing on startup.

If I turn down the resolution to 1080p, then there is no problem and everything works fine.

Also running it from the terminal only prints out this Error: "QQmlComponent: Created graphical object was not placed in the graphics scene."

Any help is appreciated.

Enpass Version: 6.0.6.323

Edited by Kurt

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

The highest resolution that we've tested on which the app is working fine is up to 3840x2160 (21:9). Please check this FAQ and set the scale factor accordingly.

If you still face any problem then share the Crash report via DM.

Thank you for your reply. Changing the scale factor didn't help, but I don't know where to find the Crash report. Could you please explain me where to find it?

17 hours ago, Kurt said:

Thank you for your reply. Changing the scale factor didn't help, but I don't know where to find the Crash report. Could you please explain me where to find it?

Hi Kurt,

I think it should be in the /var/crash folder.

Hi @Kurt

When you open the app after it got crashed, you will see a crash report dialog box. Please mention the reproducible steps along with your name in the comment box and click Send Report to share it with us.