sirbanks

Find Duplicates Option

I would like to submit a request for consideration under "Tools". It would be great if there was an option to search for duplicate entries: I do not mean just the username and password, but the actual URL. Not sure how I keep doing it, but I manage to create duplicate entries here and there and this would be a great DB cleanup option for users like me. Otherwise, I seriously love this app! I still use it concurrently with LastPass, but have been more rapidly switching to Enpass for daily use. Thanks for the hard work!

• Like 8

Totally agree. Just imported from Lastpass and I have all my entries duplicated. Wouldn't be so bad if, after deleting one from the list, the list scrolls right back to the top again! Then I have to scroll back down to find another entry, delete it, then it scrolls up again, etc. So, a) don't scroll back to start, b) maybe a 'multi select' option to remove duplicates, c) a 'find/remove duplicates' feature. Great software though, good job.

I also imported my password from LastPass and also from Chrome.

It ended up with a lot of duplicates.

I have been searching for a way to find duplicated entries.

I therefore vote up for this thing too ;-)

Anyway we can get this in Enpass 6? I got a bunch of duplicates from multiple different things (importing, browser extension saving as a new site instead of updating, etc) and it would be nice to clean them all up easier.