Jump to content
user22

Copy to clipboard not working any more

Recommended Posts

Hey @webjaros

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The same problem has been resolved few updates back. Could you update the app to the latest version and let us know if you're still encountering the same issue with the app? If the problem persists, please share the device OS version along with Enpass version.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Garima Singh said:

Hey @webjaros

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The same problem has been resolved few updates back. Could you update the app to the latest version and let us know if you're still encountering the same issue with the app? If the problem persists, please share the device OS version along with Enpass version.

Thanks.

Hey,

 

thanks for the fast reply. I seems that I have everything up to date. I've attached the screenshots with the currently installed versions.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 4.45.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 4.45.40 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @webjaros

Thanks for writing back.

Could you please try to paste again anything from Enpass to somewhere else after increasing Clipboard Timing from Enpass security settings if you haven't tried it yet. If the problem persists, please let us know the timing you have setup there.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Garima Singh said:

Hey @webjaros

Thanks for writing back.

Could you please try to paste again anything from Enpass to somewhere else after increasing Clipboard Timing from Enpass security settings if you haven't tried it yet. If the problem persists, please let us know the timing you have setup there.

Thanks.

I've changed this setting from 30 to 40 seconds. It did not help.

I restarted the program, it did not help.

I deleted the program and installed it again from the App Store. It did not help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @webjaros

Thanks for reporting this issue and helping me with these quick troubleshooting.

I have noted down this issue and notified the QA team to look into it. Will let you know once we receive any update from the team.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 1:23 PM, Garima Singh said:

Hi @webjaros

Thanks for reporting this issue and helping me with these quick troubleshooting.

I have noted down this issue and notified the QA team to look into it. Will let you know once we receive any update from the team.

Thanks for your cooperation.

@Garima Singh any progress with the issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same issues, and it basically renders the app useless for me now because I used to save a lot of long passwords and typing them out is really a big pain. Other than that the software is great.

I am running version 6.4.2 on Mojave 10.14.6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @matzeso and @webjaros

Our Dev team is working now to find this issue as the QA team is not able to reproduce the issue from their end. We will let you know once we receive any update from the team. Your co-operation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...