user22

Copy to clipboard not working any more

Hey @webjaros

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The same problem has been resolved few updates back. Could you update the app to the latest version and let us know if you're still encountering the same issue with the app? If the problem persists, please share the device OS version along with Enpass version.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Garima Singh said:

Hey @webjaros

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The same problem has been resolved few updates back. Could you update the app to the latest version and let us know if you're still encountering the same issue with the app? If the problem persists, please share the device OS version along with Enpass version.

Thanks.

Hey,

thanks for the fast reply. I seems that I have everything up to date. I've attached the screenshots with the currently installed versions.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 4.45.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 4.45.40 PM.png

Hey @webjaros

Thanks for writing back.

Could you please try to paste again anything from Enpass to somewhere else after increasing Clipboard Timing from Enpass security settings if you haven't tried it yet. If the problem persists, please let us know the timing you have setup there.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Garima Singh said:

Hey @webjaros

Thanks for writing back.

Could you please try to paste again anything from Enpass to somewhere else after increasing Clipboard Timing from Enpass security settings if you haven't tried it yet. If the problem persists, please let us know the timing you have setup there.

Thanks.

I've changed this setting from 30 to 40 seconds. It did not help.

I restarted the program, it did not help.

I deleted the program and installed it again from the App Store. It did not help.

Hi @webjaros

Thanks for reporting this issue and helping me with these quick troubleshooting.

I have noted down this issue and notified the QA team to look into it. Will let you know once we receive any update from the team.

Thanks for your cooperation.

On 6/5/2020 at 1:23 PM, Garima Singh said:

Hi @webjaros

Thanks for reporting this issue and helping me with these quick troubleshooting.

I have noted down this issue and notified the QA team to look into it. Will let you know once we receive any update from the team.

Thanks for your cooperation.

@Garima Singh any progress with the issue?

I have the same issues, and it basically renders the app useless for me now because I used to save a lot of long passwords and typing them out is really a big pain. Other than that the software is great.

I am running version 6.4.2 on Mojave 10.14.6.

Hey @matzeso and @webjaros

Our Dev team is working now to find this issue as the QA team is not able to reproduce the issue from their end. We will let you know once we receive any update from the team. Your co-operation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for understanding.