totkeks

Display category on currently active item

I'm just sorting through my items, categories and tags and noticed that the currently assigned category is not visible when having an item selected in the application.

It would be great to have the category visible when showing the details of an item.

• Like 1

Hello @totkeks,

I appreciate you sharing this and posting it over the forums. I've forwarded this to our dev team for further thoughts and inputs. If we have a plan for this, I'll update it.

• Thanks 2

Hello!

Yes, please make the category of an item visible. Even when I'm giving an item a new category the old one is not shown. If I search for an entry and select it I have no idea in which category it is. I even might move it to it's current category. Makes categorizing unnecessarily more difficult.

• Like 1

Hi @secrets,

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for letting us know that you would like to see support for the same. Significant user demand is a big factor that determines our priorities for new features.  We really appreciate you for exploring the app and giving time in finding this valuable suggestion. The suggestion has been noted and forwarded to the concerned team.

Thanks.

• Like 1