Rudi

Enpass V6.5.0 (707) - Display Problems

Dear Forum,

I updated today to V6.5.0. and have a small graphics problem. In the program but also in the browser-extensions the last parts of a line/headline are always cut off on the right side or bottom in the menu, in the single entries or generated passwords. It seems, a pixel row is missing. The problem occurs in the traditional version as well as in the store version. I use Windows 2004 (latest update) and a 4k resolution. The error is independent of the text scaling size.

I have included two screenshots. This error occurs only with ENPASS.

Does anyone have an idea what could happen?

Cheers
RUDI

2020-09-11 23_14_22-Enpass.jpg

2020-09-11 23_14_03-Enpass.jpg

No 3.jpg

Edited by Rudi

Thanks, but this does not help. I try this before posting my problem. As I wrote, it is independent of the text scaling size. I also tried different versions of my Radeon RX 570 drivers.

Maybe Enpass has trouble with Windows 2004, with pervious versions of windows I never had any problems with Enpass.

@Support-Team: any idea or are other users known with this problem?

Edited by Rudi

I use 4k resolution, 3840x2160, text scaling 200 %

The error is independent of the text scaling size.

The error also exists with lower resolutions

Edited by Rudi

Great, many thanks for the feedback. Does this mean you were able to reproduce this error with Windows 2004 and are now looking into it?

Hi @Rudi,

Thanks for writing back in.

We are able to reproduce this issue at our end, and our team is working on it. Hopefully, the fix will be available in future updates. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

Thanks!

@Samuela with all due respect: you surely had a different graphics problem than I described? Did you? V 6.5.2 (724) does not resolve the problem to me (Win Pro 64 bit 2004, latest updates, 4k resolution)

@Pratyush Sharma so once again: any news in this matter, especially as you are able to reproduce this issue at your end

• Like 1

Hi @Rudi,

We need a little more input from you, so please let us know the following details.

• Are you facing this issue after the latest update? If no, then please let us know from which version you are facing this issue. 
  • Are you using a custom font?
  • Are you using multiple monitors?

Thanks for your co-operation.

8 hours ago, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Rudi,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Please let us know which custom font are you using so we can further investigate. Also, have you tried using system default fonts?

@Pratyush Sharma

sorry, my fault, I use windows 10 default font, I changed only scale to 200 %. Another scale e.g. 150 % or 100 % has no effect on this problem

Hey @Rudi

Extremely sorry for the trouble. The issue has been noted and our team is working on it to resolve the issue. Please bear with us for the time-being. Thanks for the co-operation.