chribonn

Multi line data type

Support for multilinear fields (like Notes) would allow for a location to store 2FA backup codes (Google issues then in batches of 10). This data is sensitive and should be masked.

On 5/7/2018 at 1:17 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @chribonn,

Thanks for writing in.

The feature for adding multi-line text has already been implemented and will be available in the next major update. 

Cheers!

Very happy to read this. Of the many features I wish to see with this software, sensitive notes (or multilinear fields) is a must imo, especially for 2fa codes. When can we expect to see this happen?

Edited by Pete

On 5/7/2018 at 7:17 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @chribonn,

Thanks for writing in.

The feature for adding multi-line text has already been implemented and will be available in the next major update. 

Cheers!

could you, please, add some TAG or other mark to issues that were resolved ? or move feature requests that were done to separate forum folder ?

On 5/7/2018 at 1:17 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @chribonn,

Thanks for writing in.

Cheers!

1 year later, any update on this?

1 hour ago, Pete said:

1 year later, any update on this?

Hello,

I can confirm that version 6 supports multiline fields. These may be set to sensitive. 

I use these type of fields for 2FA backup codes.

2 minutes ago, chribonn said:

Hello,

I can confirm that version 6 supports multiline fields. These may be set to sensitive. 

I use these type of fields for 2FA backup codes.

Omg, you're right, there it is. I went looking for it earlier but missed it, now I see it lol What version did this get included? I guess I missed a changelog somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Omg, you're right, there it is. I went looking for it earlier but missed it, now I see it lol What version did this get included? I guess I missed a changelog somewhere.

Hi Pete,

I think it appeared in version 6.