Enpass Discussion Forum

WebDav Sync Not working anymore

hebusthib

OK -- I finally solved this by (a) disconnected Enpass from my NextCloud account  (b) deleting the entire Enpass folder on my NextCloud server  and (c) recreate the connection from Enpass to my NextCloud server (NB using WebDAV as the NextCloud option on Enpass still doesn't work)

This fixed the problem and all my other devices are now syncing again.

So something happened inside that Enpass folder (which nothing touches except the Enpass clients) that corrupted it and prevented Enpass from syncing again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have the sync Problem (906405) since 2 Month. Before everything workes fine for over a year with iOS ans Win Devices tu an qnao NAS. I found this Post and wait since them for the fixed version or the golden note ,-) . Are there any news about it? thx

Hi @olno

Welcome to the Enpass Community.

For troubleshooting purposes, please create a manual backup, then disconnect the sync from all the connected devices and set up the synchronization again. If the issue persists, please DM me the details of your Enpass app and OS version, which you are using on your iOS and Windows devices along with the WebDav demo account, its login id, password and the URL. I will then get this checked for you.

Hi @AB_BriSeck

thank you.

I had already deleted the WEBDAV share on the NAS and then set it up again, but not on all devices. I will now try again. for the demo account I had already found a tutorial in the support, can you send me the link please, because I can no longer find the post. How do I send you the demo data. I would not like to write them here simply in the post. Thanks for your support

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I also have some difficulties with syncing my enpass vault to webdav. The hoster of the account is mailbox.org (OX cloud).
After re-installing enpass, I tried to enable sync again and run into the following problem:

Login works only, if a space inside the URL is encoded as '%20'. But this results in error 906409 (http 409 conflict).

https://dav.mailbox.org/servlet/webdav.infostore/Userstore/FORENAME%20SURNAME/

Enpass version is 6.8.2 (1084).
Version from Microsoft store. But the same happens on a fresh linux setup, too.

Existing installations on other devices show a blank instead of the url encoding representation (%20) and syncing works like a charm.

https://dav.mailbox.org/servlet/webdav.infostore/Userstore/FORENAME SURNAME/

enpass_webdav.png.65110e297d11bd08e4d401aae208eda2.png

enpass_old.png

Edited by Alx