Sbu

Chrome/Firefox extensions don't autofill when unlocked for the first time after reboot

Hello,

In the browser section of the windows 10 client, I checked the option : "Autofill details without showing Enpass Assistant". It works in most cases but there is one particular situation where it does not.

When I first open up my computer, launch firefox and go to trello's login page, I obviously have to unlock enpass for the first time via the assistant so that it fills in the details. When I do, the extension shows up (so I can fill my main password in) but it remains open with the single entry I have for trello, even though I checked the option. It should hide itself just after unlocking and autofill.

Please note that it's a one shot issue : it will not occur before next reboot it seems. Edit: as xarekate mentionned, this can be reproduced every time Enpass being completely restarted.

Same issue with Chrome extension.

Client version 6.0.6

Edited by Sbu
typo

I can confirm this behavior even on my Mac and Safari, Firefox as well. And it's not only about a reboot, it's happening every time after I completely quit Enpass.

So it should be the same problem on each platform, no matter which extension is used. 

Hey guys,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

I have noted down this issue in the bug tracker and notified the QA team to look into it.

Thanks for your co-operation.