eyecrispy

Sync across devices

I am having trouble getting Enpass to sync across my iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro. It's infuriating. I had it syncing to Dropbox first and it didn't work, so I changed to iCloud. Still not working. I get no errors but if I add data on one device, it isn't visible on my other iOS devices. HELP!

• Like 1

Hey @eyecrispy,

We regret the inconvenience with cloud sync. 
Do you get any particular error while syncing or does the sync set up successfully? Also, share the device model name and the Enpass version you're facing the issue on, we'll check the issue.

Thanks.

Hello everybody,

I am possibly facing a similar issue. Running enpass in Version 5.. somewhat on my Android mobile and the Same Version on my tablet (also android) the sync via dropbox used to work properly. having Updates on Version 6 on my Tablet (Version 6 wouldn't install on my mobile) and reconnecting the sync in version6-app to dropbox (whichworked) ends up in two Devices, "syncing" via dropbox whithout any changes showing up from either side.

are Versions 5 and 6 compatible in syncing Terms at all?

Kind regards

Ulrich Herbertz 

Hey @Ulrich Herbertz,

Thanks for reaching out at forums.

Please note that sync isn't compatible between different versions of Enpass i.e. version 5 and 6. Both the Enpass versions are based on different internal architecture, hence, can't sync amongst themselves. You can read the help article on restoring v5 cloud data in v6 here

Thanks.