Sign in to follow this  
Disko

wrong masterpassword!? No it´s correct!

I use Enpass for several years on my windows-PCs and my android-phones. Now I got a new pc and had to ínstall all apps, including Enpass. To restore all passwords from dropbox I allowed to open the dropbox file. All seemed to work fine. But Enpass can´t open: "wrong password". But I´m shure the password is correct. With this pw I opened Enpass in my android-phone.

The same problem after deinstalled and reinstalled the Enpass version 6.5.1 from your homepage.

What can I do?

Edited by Disko

On 1/11/2021 at 4:12 PM, Disko said:

I use Enpass for several years on my windows-PCs and my android-phones. Now I got a new pc and had to ínstall all apps, including Enpass. To restore all passwords from dropbox I allowed to open the dropbox file. All seemed to work fine. But Enpass can´t open: "wrong password". But I´m shure the password is correct. With this pw I opened Enpass in my android-phone.

The same problem after deinstalled and reinstalled the Enpass version 6.5.1 from your homepage.

What can I do?

Is the password to your Dropbox account or the Enpass vault master password?

Hey @Disko

Welcome to the forum!

Make sure you are using the correct master password by copying and pasting the master password in the password field to restore the data from Dropbox. If this doesn't help please confirm if you are able to access all Enpass data on the Android phone with the same master password, so that we can help you to restore the data on the new PC.