Enpass Discussion Forum

Unlock with TouchID options keeps disabling by itself after a few minutes

Nishant

I am an Enpass Pro member and I am currently using Enpass(version 6.3.2 (582)) on my Macbook (version macOS Catalina version 10.15.1)

The 'Quick Unlock' with Touch ID option is being auto-unchecked after I manually enable it. This happens almost immediately after I enable it. Please check the screenshot below. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem. Trying to see if there is a fix to this problem. Thanks in advance!
image.thumb.png.1b70bb6f2a2197acee860c1cf6b0f7ef.png

image.png

Edited by Nishant
Added the Enpass Pro proof
  • Thanks 1

The beta seems to work for me.  Downloaded v6.3.2 (599) it prompted me to update to v6.3.2(601). After update to v6.3.2(601) I selected TouchId in prefs and  it seems to be working.  TouchId setting is still persisted after an app restart.  So far so good.

• Like 1

I just tried the beta again, and the process unfolded differently this time -- just as described by twm40. Now the touch-id setting is sticking.

Now, if only the application would go straight to the touch-id verification without requiring the user to click the fingerprint icon.

Edited by J P
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2019 at 9:04 AM, J P said:

I just tried the beta again, and the process unfolded differently this time -- just as described by twm40. Now the touch-id setting is sticking.

Now, if only the application would go straight to the touch-id verification without requiring the user to click the fingerprint icon.

Yes, I agree, this is the behavior it should have. 1Password does this; no reason Enpass can't.