Rojma

Enpass stopped syncing with OneDrive due to bad master password?

I actually have not had the problem in a few weeks (knock on wood). I was originally on 6.4.1 (642) when I was having the problem, and I am now on 6.4.2 (662). Don't know if the issue was fixed in 6.4.2 (662) but I have not had the issue in a while after having it at least weekly (and sometimes more) before.

49 minutes ago, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Lürgen,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

We are working on this issue, and hopefully fix will be in the next update. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

Thanks!

Well I guess its not fixed yet then and I have just been lucky.

Hi @Pratyush Sharma

Thank for you new release but the issue is not solved on my setup.

I am using Windows App over 2 PC, iOS app on my mobile, and 2 Android App for my tablet and Pro Mobile...

Despite the lateste update on all the device (6.4.3 (666)Windows App) I still can't connect to OneDrive from EnPass. I got the error Wrong Password despite the passord is correct when I connect to OneDrive directly on the webbroswer.

I have decided to change the Synch Method and use Google Drive instead mean while you can have more time to fix the OneDriev issue.

Hey @sacha

Welcome to then forum!

Sorry for the trouble you are going through. Our team is working on it. Thanks for providing us the time to fix this issue. Will notify once we receive any update from the Dev team. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Captain_Eric said:

Dern. I've got it again for the third time! I'm on 6.4.3 (666)....

Enpass OneDrive Sync Error 2020-06-19 210301.jpg

I reset, per the instruction above. Immediately happened again. I got these error messages 1207978. I hope that helps.

Enpass OneDrive Sync Error #2 a  2020-06-19 212417.jpg

• Like 1