Hitman

Steam TOTP Support

Steam implements TOTP with a different alphabet. The basic algorithm seems to be the same as usual TOTP, but the representation of the token is different. An example implementation can be found here: https://gist.github.com/mooop12/1af7f0ffc8f28ea76f27abcba1e6da01

It would be cool if Enpass added support for these token types (maybe even as part of Enpass 6? :-) )
To not clutter the UI, maybe you could take the road of Bitwarden which uses a URL scheme to support different token types (no schema = default TOTP token, special token however could be steam://xyz123abc456).

• Like 6

I would really like to see this receive support as well. Steam is one of the few services I use that Enpass overlooks when it comes to TOTP.

Edited by seancojr

I also would love to use Enpass to log into Steam and get rid of the Steam App (that I only use to generate the 2FA codes).
This feature would be a good argument for me to switch to Enpass.
And many of my friends are games that also would love to have such a feature. 

Hey guys,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have noted it down and it will be available with the future version of Enpass. 

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/19/2019 at 4:58 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey guys,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have noted it down and it will be available with the future version of Enpass.

Thanks!

Thank you for receiving our feedback. I look forward to the future version of Enpass.

• Like 1