Enpass Discussion Forum

WebDav sync broken on new Enpass 6 Android

Richard

So my Enpass on Android updated to the new Enpass 6.

The new application did have access to my existing vault, well at least in that it accepted my master password to unlock the "primary vault".  However, there was no logins (or any other items) displayed and the sync settings had been lost.  I reconnected it to my NextCloud server and it claimed that the sync was complete. 

However, there are still no items visible.  Your update to my device has broken the application completely making it completely useless.

Hello,

I have no problems to update my Samsung Phone and Huawei Tablet to the new Enpass 6.

I only have to reconnect to my WebDav-Server on a Synology-NAS giving in the URL and Password. All logins came over to the new version.

Thanks to the Enpass-Team!

The update copied my logins successfully, but it destroyed my sync settings.

Now I can't set up WebDAV sync again. It says it's "Authenticating..." for about half a minute, then it gives me an error saying "Could not connect to specified WebDAV folder. Check your usename and password.". There's nothing wrong with the input (URL, Username, Password), I tested them on Enpass on Windows, and I also tested with other WebDAV apps, no problem.

Hey @itsuia,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

It would be a great help if you can share the demo account of your WebDAV via PM along with these details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which Android device and Android version are you using?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?

Thanks for your co-operation.

Same Problem  here.

Since the latest update from Enpass 5 to Enpass 6 Beta on my Linux System and my Android Phone the synchronization with my Nextcloud Server doesn't work anymore. I can connect to my account, but it won't sync the data.

The error code on my Phone is 915993

The error code on PC is 907016

The previous separate Beta (can't remember the version no.) from the Beta Channel worked fine on all my Devices.

It's definitely the latest Beta causing me problems.

Edited by Kelvino
Added Error Codes