xarekate

Password audit - identical

There is something really wrong happening when Enpass uses password audit for identical passwords. On any of my 4 devices I have different results (in total I have 4 vaults and all 4 are synced on every of the mentioned devices - so it's about the same conditions):

iPad - 8
iPhone - 40
Mac - 90
Linux PC - 2

None of them seems to be correct :S

iPad: 
Shows 3 groups of items, where 2 of them are correct (I have 3 items for one website with the same password on 3 different vaults and another 2 items for another website on 2 different vaults). And 1 item in an extra group (see the Mac issue below).

Linux PC:
Shows 2 groups of items, but one of it is not complete (see above, but for the first website there are only 2 items shown instead of 3).

Mac:
Here it get's really confusing (just look at the screenshot):

identical.png

iPhone:
A bit similar to my Mac, but here it is something different and very confusing, too. I have one item, where I store credential for multiple accounts. For each password this item contains, there is a group of identical passwords created and in this group besides the mentioned item is another item which contains exactly 0 (zero!) passwords. The only similarity these 2 items have: their names - e.g.: "abc" and "abc *xyz*".

BUT:
I have at least another 2 items with the same credentials for 2 different websites, which are using the same database. Only my Mac shows them as identical besides all that crap with only 1 item per "group of identical passwords". Unfortunately none of the other devices, which seems to be closer to the correct result, is showing them.

I'm a bit upset as none of the Enpass apps on 3 different OS provides a correct result.

Furthermore: if there is an identical password found in 2 different items and was removed from 1 of those 2 items on some device, other devices do not remove it from the list (even after successful sync). 

Edited by xarekate

With the latest versions all the confusing behavior was solved, but I still have an issue with Enpass correctly handle the password audit feature.

I have at least another 2 items with the same credentials for 2 different websites, which are using the same database. Besides this I have 3 items for one account of a website with different usernames (but each item is stored in a different Enpass vault. With the current version none of the apps is listing these items having identical passwords!