BrigoNortensson

Latest version breaks webdav syncing.

I've used the following folder for syncing through Enpass 5.x, and until recently in Enpass 6.x (for Mac).

URL/remote.php/webdav/Documents/Encrypted%20passwords/

In the past few days, it auto-updated to 6.0.5, I'm not sure when. And now it refuses to use that folder. If I just use URL/remote.php/webdav that will work, but I don't want this spamming up my root folder. Can this be fixed so that I can use a specific subfolder again? I use Nextcloud for things *other* than Enpass, after all, and this is just very messy. It's actually something that will make me stop using Enpass if it isn't fixed. That's why I stopped using 1Password, they had funny ideas about where I should be able to sync my vault. 

I think it's because of the space used in your folders name. Somebody reported earlier there is a bug and Enpass can't handle the %20 in the current versions (although it was about the v 6.0.3, I think). Try it with a renamed folder like e.g.:

URL/remote.php/webdav/Documents/Encrypted_passwords/

I can't currently change the folder name. It would be strange if whatever library they were using to handle http didn't know how to handle uri-encoded urls. 

Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate the help.

I'm not suffering from this bug myself, but as I said somebody else reported such an issue:

If you want, I could test if this issue still remains with 6.0.5 later today or tomorrow.

@BrigoNortensson 

I finally can confirm there is a bug and it's impossible to use a folder, that contains a space in it's name. As a temporarily workaround you could use folder sync instead, if your folder .../Encrypted passwords/ is somehow synced on your Mac.