Enpass Discussion Forum

app keeps asking me to sign in

bllfr0g

Since upgrading to iOS 17 and app version 6.9.2, about once a day the Enpass app tell me that I "haven't used it in a while" and then it asks me to sign in again with my email address and a validation code.

I've been using Enpass for about 7 years and this has never happened before.

19 hours ago, bllfr0g said:

Since upgrading to iOS 17 and app version 6.9.2, about once a day the Enpass app tell me that I "haven't used it in a while" and then it asks me to sign in again with my email address and a validation code.

I have the same problem with iOS17 and app version 6.9.2

Really seems to be a general problem! I have it for a few days now. Enpass is almost once a day asking for a new activation in order to restore the license. 
Strange thing is that I was using iOS 17 since the public beta came out, and was never encountering this issue. It started after general availability / final release of iOS 17, so I think it’s maybe just an issue caused by one of the last Enpass updates?

I think the issue started with the passkey update. 

Edited by tox1c90

On 9/22/2023 at 11:07 PM, bllfr0g said:

I have the same problem with iOS17 and app version 6.9.2(771)

Plz fix it

3 hours ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @all

Our team was successfully able to replicate the glitch due to which this issue is occurring and they are now working on a fix which will be implemented soon in the upcoming version of the app. We appreciate your patience and cooperation while we work on fixing this bug.

Tell them they have until the end of the month or I’m switching to 1pass. 

• Haha 1

After this has happened each day for me on my iPad and iPhone that I upgraded to iOS 17, it's good to see that the problem could be reproduced by "the team" and will soon be fixed. It would be very bad to be in a situation where one can't receive the 6-digit code by email and not having access to the passwords.

Same here. iOS 16.2 and app version 6.9.2. Started the same day I upgraded the app (on 9/20/2023). It’s very annoying since the email I need to verify with, I don’t remember the password so I have to go to my 2nd device and log in.  That’s if I have it with me! It’s very frustrating because Enpass is my most used app considering I use it for everything password related.

This is really beyond annoying, I needed a PIN number for a rarely used credit card today to pay at a store, and had no internet connection to receive the email with the authentication code. Needless to say that the purchase in that store did no happen then, I had to go out and find a place with an internet connection to get the code, then walk back to the store and pay … this was embarrassing.

This issue with after updating to the latest version 6.9.2 is more than a problem.

@Abhishek Dewan I don’t want to be forced to switch to another app! If you have really identified the root cause please fix and release a fixed version immediately, it’s unacceptable to wait for a fix any longer.

Edited by Schorsch
  • Sad 1