Joey J.

Remove custom icon?

@Anshu kumar @Ankur Gupta Thanks for the latest update of Enpass – it's great to be able to delete custom icons again. HOWEVER, all custom icons still show up on the mobile device. It seems that the deletion is not synched? (I'm using iCloud to synch between Mac, iPhone and iPad). Is there something we can do to get rid of old custom icons on the mobile devices, too?

3 hours ago, Joey J. said:

@Anshu kumar @Ankur Gupta Thanks for the latest update of Enpass – it's great to be able to delete custom icons again. HOWEVER, all custom icons still show up on the mobile device. It seems that the deletion is not synched? (I'm using iCloud to synch between Mac, iPhone and iPad). Is there something we can do to get rid of old custom icons on the mobile devices, too?

I can confirm this issue. It also happens between two Windows machines, both running Enpass 6.0.6 (if I delete the icons on one machine, they are still visible on the second one).

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I have noted down this issue in the bug tracker and notified the dev team to look into it.

Thanks for your co-operation.

On 3/5/2019 at 6:37 AM, Joey J. said:

I'm having the same problem syncing my Windows, Linux and my iPhone.