Gizzy

Edit webform mappings

Hi,

I recently dropped Lastpass in favor of Enpass 6, and so far I'm loving it. However a feature that can be improved, especially for power users, is the webform mapping screen. I am currently using the Windows 10 version and the relationships between form fields and enpass items seem to be read-only (apart from selecting a item field to map to) and can only be captured by browser extensions. A lot of those fields are required during sign-up, but not for further logins. I would like to have the ability to manually edit the webform mappings.

Specifically, I would like to:

• Create webform mappings for manually created enpass items / logins
  • Rename form field ids
  • Add or remove form fields
  • Add or remove "additional fields"

Note: this could also be used to map TOTP fields to the webform, as also requested here

webform.PNG

Edited by Gizzy
Removed tags, thought they were only for SEO
  • Like 2

I recently moved from 1Password to Enpass. I love it so far, but the modification of the webform mappings would be really awesome, especially removing them :/

• Like 1

I agree.  The ability to edit webform mappings would be extremely useful.  Often sites require a user name and another identification number and without the ability to edit the mappings, Enpass can't be used properly for these sites.

Hi @willydee,

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on the app to make it better for the users and we are listening to all the customer feedback to make the product better. 

• Like 1

On a chromebook. I literally have to remote into Windows VMs to use the operating system. Chromebooks live with Enpass as an android app.

I really need to be able to start working with the webforms myself. I have a couple of complicated logins that Enpass is totally incompetent at filling in. Please get webform editing on the Android roadmap as soon as possible.

Hi @elitesonny

Thanks for the patience.

I would like to share that the issue has been reproduced by the QA team and assigned it to the Dev team to look into this.

Thanks for your co-operation.

• Like 1

Is there any news on this yet? I have over 300 entries in Enpass and would like to remove the web form mapping from many of them, as this is no longer correct and causes some issues on many websites for me. Now I would have to create all entries again (this could take hours), because I can neither edit nor delete the mapping. Especially the deletion would be very very helpful.

Edited by SVM

Hi @SVM,

Thanks for using Enpass and writing to us. We are already aware of this, and our Dev team is working on it. The suggestion has already been in our roadmap and aligned to be implemented. Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

Thanks!